Tuesday, May 25, 2010

FN's Jaymie Mcfarlan, you will be dearly missed...


FN Model, Ring girl and friend Jaymie Mcfarlan has passed away due to a tragic car accident last night, it is very hard to believe someone so young is gone, but as I realized over the last few years with the lose of many close friends is that it can happen at any time, any place and for any reason. As much as we cannot predict something, we can be sure that "life goes on", it does not wait, memories are the only thing we leave on earth after our bones turn to ashes; those memories died with the people we trust to carry them. As much as it would be nice to say "you are in a better place" or "go with god"... I think I would still like her here. Over the last year or so I saw Jaymie pick herself up and start moving forward with her life, I was proud of her, and though I can't shed tears over death anymore, I know this will break even some of the strongest of people close to her.

Rest in Peace Jaymie, you will be dearly missed but long forgotten.

- Ryan

If anyone needs information about the funeral please contact info@fightersnation.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment